DANANG – HOI AN ANCIENT TOWN – BANA HILL – GOLDEN BRIDGE – COCONUT FOREST
4 DAYS 3 NIGHTS
DAY 1: DANANG – MARBLE MOUTAIN – HOI AN ANCIENT TOWN (D)
Pick up at the airport then transfer to hotel.
3:30-4pm: Pick you up at the hotel and n group go to visit Marble mountain.
Marble mountain: Is a cluster of five marble and limestone hills located in southeast of Danang city in Vietnam. Marble moutain refered to as The five mountains are named after the five elements: Kim (metal), Thuy (water), Moc (wood), Hoa (fire) and Tho (earth).
16h30: Visiting Stone Carving village. You will have a chance to explore a local craft village and watch skilful carvers creating their beautiful sculptures.
5h: Moving on to the Marble mountain. Going up to the Water element and visit Tang Chon cave ( Động Tàng Chơn), oldest Linh Ung pagoda in Danang…
5:30pm : Return coach and go to Hoian Ancient town.
6pm: Discover Japanese bridge ( Chùa Cầu ), Ancient house.
Hoian was a bustling international trading port, a meeting place of the trading ships of Japanese, Chinese and the Western during the 17th and 18th centuries. Hoian ancient town today is a special example of traditional port city in Southeast which has been well preserved with a thousand ancient architecture.
7pm: Have dinner at restaurant include in chicken rice, wonton, Caolau .
7:45pm: Free time and stroll in the love city, enjoy fanciful light from lantern.
8:30pm: Return hotel in Danang.
DAY 2: BANA HILL – GOLDEN BRIDGE (B,L)
7h30-8h: Pick you up from your hotel and join to our group to visit Bana Hill. (Sun World Ba Na Hills is endowed with all climateand natural advantages for a tourist area. Here, visitors are immersed in experiences of European cultural tranquility and exiciting stops where festivities know no ends).
9h30-9h45: Experience cable car system: You will admire the high by the most modem cable car system in Southest Asia. The cable car system at Ba Na set a Guinness record as the world’s longest single-cable car of 6,771.61m. The world’s longest unconnected cable here is 11,587m and the world’s heaviest cable bunch weighing 141.24 tons.
After finishing the first cable car, You will visit France village, Linh Ung pagoda, Flower garden and Golden bridge. You will see panorama of Danang city from here.
11:45-12h: Have lunch with buffet at Arapang, the restaurant located on Du Dôme Square which can accommodate up to 4,000 guests and offers over 90 buffet dishes.
1 pm: You got free time to play game at Fantasy Park, the largest indoorrecreational area of Vietnam that spares thousands of indoor games for families and children.
2:30pm: Return to hotel in Danang. Relaxing and swimming
DAY 3: CAM THANH COCONUT FOREST (B,L)
– 9AM Pick up at hotel and depart to visit Bay Mau Coconut Forest in Hoi An
– 10:30 a.m. Take guests to the Bay Mau Coconut Ecological Area to rest, visit the traditional leaf house huts on the water
– 11 am. Take guests to visit the 7Bay Mau Coconut Forest relic with a traditional basket of the river people
– Visit the canals, the historical river that the heroes of the resistance period made residence to stand up with the coconut shell gun (Of the anti-American and anti-French resistance wars)
– Learn how to swing the fishing net to catch the traditional fish of fishermen
– Learn how to fish the fisherman’s traditional crab
– Watch the basket dance performance to the music
– Visiting time is over 45 minutes / basket
– Back to the ecological area to rest
– 12h00. Lunch at the restaurant of the eco-zone according to the selected menu
– Fishing and resting freely at the eco-zone
-13h00- 13h30 PM . Guests are leaving at Cua Dai Cam Thanh Bridge back to hotel in Da Nang
DAY 4: DANANG – DEPART (B)
Free time for shopping then transfer to the airport. The end of great tour